10 Signs You Need a CRM System – SalesOutlook is the best CRM for Office 365
The exact moment an organization needs CRM is hard to nail down, but far too many realize they need CRM only after they lose an employee or a customer. Instead of waiting for a missed sale as an indicator, look for these10 signs to know whether it’s time for you to invest in an Office 365 CRM.
- Leads fall through the cracks. These days, the last thing you can afford is to let the leads your marketing department generates — or that your sales reps gather through prospecting — lay fallow. But that’s exactly what happens at many companies because lead management and assignment is not properly automated. Using Outlook as a CRM system can allow you to route leads to the right rep — and make sure that the rep follows through with them.
- Customer contacts change, and you don’t know it. In this economy, the people with buying authority may change frequently. When they leave one company, they may turn up at another. A CRM for small business helps you keep track of these changes, and should a contact pop up at another firm, it can help reps who may have responsibility for that company establish an instant contact. An Outlook Contact Manager is the best tool for this need.
- Sales expectations grow. With fewer sales reps and more demands, the old ways of keeping track of contacts, appointments and sales notes just won’t scale. Not automating some of the basic tasks of sales scheduling, Outlook contact management and activity tracking will leave sales reps drowning in a sea of paper — and at a disadvantage to their competition.
- Sales managers can’t organize sales data. Without a way of quickly aggregating sales reps’ data, managers spend most of their time compiling reports rather than taking action. CRM allows them to assemble their reports faster and makes it possible for them to examine data in ways they haven’t been able to in the past. Using Outlook as a CRM can make managers more agile in reacting to sales challenges.
- Team selling results in confusion. Team selling is a good idea, but keeping team members from stepping on each other’s toes or dropping the ball requires constant communication. An Outlook CRM addin provides that communication: at a glance, a rep can see what his or her teammates have done and can get an understanding of exactly where a customer is during the buying process.
- Re-allocating sales assets becomes difficult. When sales managers make changes and reassign reps to new accounts, there tends to be limited or no time for those reps to transition. This makes some managers reluctant to make changes at all, even if they’re necessary. SalesOutlook is the best CRM for small business because our Microsoft Outlook CRM allows reps to understand the intricacies of each customer quickly, eliminating that obstacle to responsive management. SalesOutlook is the only complete CRM with full MS Office 365 Integration.
- Disputes arise over compensation and territory. Sales reps are motivated by money, so it’s no surprise that compensation issues can arise. Microsoft CRM Software can organize all compensation plans and policies in one place, and the system can automatically tally cumulative compensation for specific periods based on results. Similarly, territory-management tools can help keep clear what geographic region belongs to which rep. These tools also allow managers to make changes to territory data quickly.
- Meetings dominate sales reps’ time. Reps should be out selling, not sitting in a room with a sales manager taking notes. By gathering important data in one place — including internal sales department information — the need for meetings is cut down and reps have more time for their core responsibilities. Our CRM Outlook plug-in is fully customizable for this need. Outlook 365 CRM.
- Customers know their sales histories better than you do. Sales reps have to keep track of many customer relationships; customers have to keep track of just one. CRM Outlook Integration prevents reps from walking into a situation where a customer has a standing concern that the rep is unaware of and prevents embarrassing situations before they happen. SalesOutlook is a complete CRM the works with Outlook.
- Customer data goes into a sales black hole. Other parts of a company — marketing, product development and finance, to name a few — are eager to use customer information, but MS Dynamics CRM never gets into their hands. CRM for small business provides a bridge for that data and allows organizations to multiply the power of the information their reps collect on a daily basis.