A successful CRM strategy requires the ability to transcend the technological interface to improve your relationships with your customers. With this MS Office 365 CRM System you will be able to unlock the full “customer potential” of next-generation Microsoft CRM technologies. A series of structured and customizable modules creates a roadmap for implementing successful CRM Business Strategies. Industry specific solutions can be built with our customization toolkits. Thousands of client organizations have been able to leverage our complete set of CRM Software development tools that will enable them to increase their opportunities for success while avoiding the most common pitfalls.
Microsoft Outlook CRM Systems that are successfully implemented will streamline and automate your own CRM Process. SalesOutlook CRM is a CRM to use with Outlook. This Outlook CRM Software Program offers an opportunity for Sales and Marketing Managers to fulfill their strategic objectives while at the same time helping to avoid expensive and painful mistakes. If you’re an executive responsible for sales, marketing or customer care, this intensive high-level briefing will get you up-to-speed on today’s CRM Strategies and their potential to boost sales, improve customer retention and slash customer service costs.
Designed by a team of early pioneers within the CRM Industry, this Outlook CRM Software is fully embedded into your MS Office 365 System. This MS Office 365 CRM Solution does not require the use of MS SQL Server database to run on your PC and will improve the real-world business challenges that Sales Executives deal with on a daily basis. You’ll have with this program with a full featured CRM Integrated with Outlook.
What You Will Learn:
- How the convergence of CRM and Web-based eCommerce affects your company
- Microsoft Outlook CRM Software Implementation Services
- An executive-level understanding of CRM Strategy Development
- How to synchronize your sales and marketing strategy with your CRM efforts
- A proven CRM that integrates with Outlook can streamline your Sales & CRM processes
- Using Outlook as a CRM will enable your organization to more effectively measure the results of your sales and marketing campaigns
- Outlook CRM Free Executive Planning Guide filled with practical tools to support your strategic planning efforts
What Makes this Outlook Based CRM Unique
SalesOutlook is a CRM Integration with Outlook that is the only full featured CRM that is fully embedded into the Folder Structure of MS Outlook. Create your own CRM with the ability to fully customize our CRM Software Programs. Our low cost CRM Software can save your organization thousands of dollars each year when compared to SalesForce CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Benefits of Outlook CRM Integration
- Learn about our Outlook CRM Integration that will enable you to successfully implement your own Customer Relationship Management System.
- Discover opportunities to fulfill your strategic objectives for CRM while at the same time helping to avoid expensive and painful mistakes.
- Receive a comprehensive set of customization toolkits containing checklists and other tools that are designed to increase your chances for success with CRM Outlook Integration.
A successful CRM strategy requires the ability to transcend the technological interface to achieve a real relationship with the customer. In this session, executives will find out how to unlock the full “customer potential” of next-generation CRM technologies. A series of structured practice exercises creates a roadmap for completing successful CRM initiatives. Specific solutions will also be discussed. Attendees will take away a complete set of CRM strategy development tools that will enable them to increase their opportunities for success while avoiding the most common pitfalls.
This Microsoft CRM System comes with a comprehensive training program will also take a close look at best practices for successful implementation of a CRM Program. Using a series of hands-on exercises, attendees construct a comprehensive framework for implementing CRM. Topics include how to define functional requirements, software evaluation and selection, results measurement, and issues regarding training and change management. By the end of this intensive program, those in attendance will be able to more effectively define their own CRM strategy and prioritize CRM Opportunities.